عنوان مقاله [English]
The present study aimed to determine the model of professional ethics to improve relations staff Mobarakeh Steel Company to be implemented. In their study questionnaire was distributed to improve labor relations. The reliability was calculated by Cronbach's alpha as 96/0 and Spearman-Brown were used to estimate correlation coefficients and Gutman, which were 97/0 and 96/0, respectively. Factor analysis was calculated with the help of a questionnaire validity confirmation. Data were analyzed with single-sample t-test of Friedman and multivariate variance by using SPSS version 19. Results obtained with a significant level of p=001/0 showed that professional ethics (t =422/60) has a significant relationship to improve labor relations. Scores of professional ethics on the improvement of labor relations on the basis of marital status and work variables was significant. The results of the confirmatory factor analysis were performed using SPSS Amos showing the highest and lowest impact factor beta related to the liberal and helping others with professional ethics is to improve labor relations. In general, the relationship between professional ethics in all aspects of the model parameters was significant. Once verified by factor analysis, structural equation model, the model was also confirmed.
1. Asaro, G. (2006). A causal comparative study of work ethic as a function of generational cohorts. http://proquest.umi.com.
2. Baharifar, A. & Kamel Javaheri, M. (2011). Examine the consequences of moral values. Semi-Annually Police Human Development.N.28, pp95-118.
3. Fadul, J. (2004). Business ethics, corporate social responsibility, and firm value in the oil and gas industry. http://proquest.umi.com.
4. Hessmer, A.T. (2004). Moral in management. Translate by Araby. M. &Izady, D.Tehran: cultural researches office.
5.Joolaee,S., Nik Bakht Nasr Abadi, A.R.,Parsayekta,Z., Jariyani,A., Movaghari Sadat mahale, M.,R.(2005). The concept of logical thinking and its importance in medical education.Teb Va Tazkiyeh, 54, 41-48.
6. Kaviyan, B. (2007). Check the work ethic in the public and private sectors. A Monthly Magazine Tadbir on Management.N.165.
7. Moayedfar, S. (2007). Work ethic and its influencing factors among government staff. Journal of Social Welfare. N.23.
8. Mokhtari, M. (2005). Industrial Relations and Labor Relations.Savadkooh. Press: Nemashoon.
9. Rahman seresht, H., Rafiee, M., Koosha, M., (2010). Social responsibility, ethics of cross-organizational. A Monthly Magazine Tadbir on Management.N.204.
10. Rashidi, F., (2005). The relationship between Islamic ethics, organizational commitment and organizational change in the attitudes of high school principal’s city .The Master of Educational Management, University of Shiraz
11. Scott, K. (2008). Strategic factors of institutional practice impacting faculty: Academic preparation, work ethics and institutional support. http://proquest.umi.com
12. Shamsi Meymandy, M., Haghighi, S., Iran Manesh, F., (2007). Determinants and strategies to increase the sense of cooperation and partnership among the population research center with the Joopar. Quarterly Arak Medical University Journal (AMUJ).N.9, pp.46-53.
13.Sheykh Alizde, M.(2007).The relationship between organizational culture and creativity administrative director of physical education in East Azarbaijan province, MA thesis, University of Urmia.
14. Svensson, G., Wood, G. (2003), "The dynamics of business ethics: a function of time and culture- cases and models", Management Decision, (4), 350-361.
15.Svensson , G., Wood ,G. (2007), "Ethical Performance Evaluation (EPE) in business practices framework and case illustrations" , European Business Review, Vol. 19, No. 5, pp. 420-430
16.Tavallai, R.A. (2011). Factors affecting the ethical behavior of employees in organizations. Semi-Annually Police Human Development. N.25
17. Vee, C. Skitmore.M. (2009). Professional ethics in the construction industry. Engineering construction and Architectural management.2, 117-127.
18. Yaghinloo, M., Javaher Dasti, F., Khalili Araghi, M. (2004). Professional ethics of the practice setting. A Monthly Magazine Tadbir on Management.N.135.