Altman, E.I, & Hotchkiss, E. (2005). Corporate Financial Distress and Bankruptcy: Predict
and Avoid Bankruptcy, Analyse and Invest in Distressed Debt: Wiley.
2. - Charitou, A.; Lambertides, N. and Trigeorgis, L. (2015). Distress Risk, Growth and
Earnings Quality. Abacus, 47 (2), 158-181.
3. Cheng, C. S. A. & Li, Sh. (2017). Does Income Smoothing Improve Earnings
Informativeness? A Comparison between the US and China Markets. China Accounting
and Finance Review, 16 (2), 128-147.
4. Darabi, M. & Janati, M. (2016), Evaluating the Effects of Earning Smooth on the
Economic Value Added of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries Accepted in Tehran
Stock Exchange. Auditing Knowledge, 16(63), 177-178. (in Persian)
5. Etemadee, H. & Slori, M. (2012). Investigate the Effect of Income Smoothing on Cash
Flows and Future Earnings with respect to Two Variables: Industry Type and Firm Size.
Empirical Research in Financial Accounting, 2 (5), 29- 45. (In Persian).
98 هؼل هذ شٗ زٗ غ قٌش دا طًکذ فل مَ ا سًب دا طًگب آصاد اسلاه اٍحذ س ذٌٌع – سبل س ض٘د نّ / ضوبس 45 /دب ضٗ٘ 1397
6. Fedorova, E.; Gilenko, E.; and S. Dovzhenko. (2016). Bankruptcy Prediction for Russian
Companies: Application of Combined. Expert Systems with Applications, 40(18), 7285-
7. Filip, A., Raffournier, B. (2012). The impact of the 2008–2009 financial crises on earnings
management: The European evidence. In: Illinois International. Journal of Accounting
Symposium, Ontario Canada, July 5–7. Available in:
8. Garcia Lara, J.M, Garcia Osma, B. and Neophytou, E. (2009). Earning quality in export
failed firms, Journal of Accounting and Business research, 39 (2), 411-437.
9. Hejazi, R. & Bilandi, Z, (2011). Effect of Growth and Management Reporting Behavior on
Conservatism, Accounting Knowledge, 6, 111-128.
10. Jabarzade, S & Yegane, Kh. & Soltani, A. (2009). investigating the relationship between
financial smoothing and financial distress in Tehran Stock Exchange, Financial Accounting
Quarterly, first year, 2, 60-80. (in Persian)
11. Karami, Gh. & Seidhoseini, S. (2012). The usefulness of accounting information in relation
to market information in predicting bankruptcy, Accounting Knowledge, 3(10), 3-116. (in
12. Kia, A & Safari Graili, M. (2017). Ability to compare financial statement, Accrued earning
management, Real profit management, Accounting Knowledge, Vol. 13. (in Persian)
13. Linck, J. S., Netter, J., & Tao, S. (2013). Can Managers use Discretionary Accruals to Ease
Financial Constraints? Evidence from Discretionary Accruals prior to investment.
Accounting Review, 88(6), 2117-2143.
14. Mansorfar, Gh. & Ziaei, R. (2013). Evaluating real profit management and earnings
accounting and conservatism in successful and unsuccessful companies, financial
accounting research, 53, 19-40. (in Persian)
15. Mc Vay, Srah Elizabeth. (2006). Earning Management Using Classification Shifting: An
Examination of Core Earning and Special Items. Accounting Review, 81(3), 501-531.
16. Mcknight, Philip J., & weir, Charlie. (2009). Agency Costs, Corporate governance
mechanisms and ownership structure in large UK publicly quoted companies: A Panel data
analysis. The Quarterly review of Economics and finance, 49(2), 139-158.
17. Namazi, M. (2005). Investigating the applications of representation theory in management
accounting, Journal of Social Sciences and Human Sciences, Shiraz University, Twentysecond
period, 2, 148-164. (in Persian)
18. Newton, G. W.(2010). Bankruptcy and Insolvency Accounting, practice and
procedure.Volume1, John Wiley & Sons, Seventh Edition.
19. Poorzamani, Z & Poyanrad, M. (2012), Investigating the relationship between earnings
management and financial disability of companies in Tehran Stock Exchange. Financial
Knowledge Quarterly, 16, 77-88. (in Persian)
20. Pryscheya,o., Aretz., & Banerjee, S. (2013). Can investors restrict managerial behaviour in
distressed firms? Journal of corporate finance, 23, 222-239.
ثحشاى هبل سک کٌ٘ وّ اَسسبص س دَ 91
21. Rahmani, A. & Ramesheh, M. (2013). An alternative relationship between accrual-based
profit management and real-life management, Accounting and auditing reviews, 74, 39-60.
22. Rosner, R. L. (2003). Earning Manipulation in Failing Firms”. Contemporary Accounting
Research, 20(2), 361-408.
23. Saghafi, A. & Mohammadi, A. (2012). Future cash flows, unusual accruals and bankruptcy
risk, Financial Accounting Research, 3(4), 1-12.
24. Saghfi, A. & Jmalianpoor, M. (2013). Unexpected accruals, distortion of profit stability
and financial crisis, Accounting Knowledge, 4, 7-34. (in Persian)
25. Seidnejhad fahim, S. & Eghdami, S. & Jozebarkand, M. (2015). Auditing Knowledge, 59,
177-178. (in Persian)
26. Taleb Beydokhti, A., Vadiee, M. H. & Kazeroni, A. (2011). The Impact of Income
Smoothing on the Information Content of Earnings. Financial Accounting and Auditing
Researches, 3 (9), 167-191. (in Persian)
27. Valipoor, H. & Talebnia, Gh. Javanmard. (2013). Effect of Earnings Management on the
Quality of Earnings of Companies with Financial Crisis, Accounting Knowledge, 13, 75-
103. (in Persian)
28. Zmijewski, M. E., & Hagerman, R. L. (1981). An Income Strategy Approach to the
Positive Theory of Accounting Standard Setting/Choice. Journal of Accounting &
Economics, 3(2), 129-149.