1. Aghaei, M., Vahedi, E., Safari Kahreh, M. & Pirooz, M. (2014). An examination of the relationship between Services Marketing Mix and Brand Equity Dimensions. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 109, 865 – 869.
2. Ahmadi, A., Fekri, R., Babayanpoor, M. & Fathian, M. (2016). Agility of supply chain after-sales service of heavy vehicles in Iran. Management Improvement Journal, 10, 01-122.
3. Aminbeidokhti, A., Mohammadi,A. & Hosseinpoor, O. (2016). The Relationship between Organizational Entrepreneurship and Organizational Agility: Testing the Mediator Role of Organizational Commitment. Higher Education Letter, 9, 135-155.
4. Ansari, M. & Nasabi, V. (2013). Creating a Brand-Specific Value Through Advertising Blend: Assessing the Mediator of Knowledge, Loyalty, and Brand Relationship. Journal of Business Management, 14, 37-51.
5. Azar, A. (2002). Path Analysis and Reasoning in Management Science. Journal of Qom Higher Education Complex, 15, 59-96.
6. Azizi, S. Darvishi, Z. & Nemayan, F. (2011). The Factors Determining the Brand Value by Financial Approach in Companies Acquired in Tehran Stock Exchange. Journal of Business Management, 6, 4-9.
7. Ben Saeed, N., Nematiyan, M. & Albonaiemi, E. (2015). Effective factors on the value of international brands in Iranian consumers (Case Study of Samsung brand in Khuzestan market). International Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies (IJHCS), 2, 974-984. 8. Bravo Gil, R., Fraj Andrés, E., 8.Martínez Salinas, E. (2007). Family as a source of consumer-base brand equity. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 16, 188-199.
9. Christopher. M. (2000). The Agile supply chain competing in volatile Markets. Industrial Marketing Management, 29, 37-44.
10. Dashti, M.A., & Jalalian, N. (2016). The study of relationship between coach-oriented management style and organizational agility in Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. TB, 15, 44-54.
11. Dehdashti, Z., Yarahmadi, A., Lorestani, H. & Kashipazan, A. (2015). An Investigation into the Effects of Self-Definition of Consumers on Their Attitudinal and Behavioral Loyalty with Regards
12. Khatami Firoozabadi, M,. Olfat, L., Amiri, M. & Sharifi, H. (2016). Prioritizing Supply Chain Complexity Drivers using Fuzzy Hierarchical Analytical Process. Journal of industrial management, 9(1), 79-102.
13. Li L., Zabinsky Z.B.; Incorporating uncertainty in to a supplier selection problem, I .J .of Production Economics Article in Press, 2010
14. Mingers, J. (2004). Real-izing information systems: critical realism as an underpinning philosophy for information systems. Information and Organization, 14(2), 87–103.
15. Modarres Yazdi, M., Safari, H. & Ajdari, B. (2014). A cognitive map of causal relationship between supply chain management practices, supply chain enablers and supply chain performance: a fuzzy approach. Journal of industrial management, 6(3), 615-634.
16. Ozbayrak, M., Papadopoulou, C. & Akgun, M. (2007). Systems dynamics modeling of a manufacturing supply chain system. Simulation Modeling Practice and Theory, 15(10), 1338–1355.
17. Poles, P. & Cheong, F. (2008). Inventory Control In Closed Loop Supply Chain Using System Dynamics. Pmit University, School Of Business Information Technology. Sterman, J. (2000). Business Dynamics: systems thinking and modeling for a complex world, McGraw-Hill, Boston.
18. Yang, F., Zhang, B. & Su, Z. (2013). Analysis and Verification of Bullwhip Effect based on System Dynamics. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 340 (7), 312-
19. Yuan, X., Shen, L., & Ashayeri, J. (2010). Dynamic simulation assessment of collaboration strategies to manage demand in gap in high-tech product diffusion. Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 26(6), 647-657.