1. Acquaye, A., Ibn-Mohammed, T., Genovese, A., Afrifa, G.a., Yamoah, F.A., Oppon, E. (2018). A Quantitative model for environmentally sustainable supply chain performance measurment, European Journal of operational research 269.
2. Ahi, P., & Searcy, C. (2013). A comparative literature analysis of definitions for green and sustainable supply chain management. Journal of Cleaner Production, 52.
3. Amaeshi, K., Osuji, O., & Nnodim, P. (2008). Corporate social responsibility in supply chains of global brands: A boundaryless responsibility? Clarifications, exceptions and implications. Journal of Business Ethics, 81(1).
4. Bavarsad, B., Nili Ahmadabadi, M., Beiranvand, T. (2018). Developing a Sustainable Supply Chain Management Model in Marine Industries Case study: Marine Industries Organization. Journal of Science of Marine Science, 5 (1), 29-40.
5. Bon, A. T., Zaid, A. A., Jaaron, A. (2018). Green human resource management, Green supply chain management practices and Sustainable performance. In: Paper presented at the 8th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM), (Bandung, Indonesia).
6. Craig R Carter & Easton. (2011).Sustainable supply chain management: evolution and future directions", International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol. 41 Iss: 1, pp.46 – 62.
7. De Sousa Jabbour, A. B. L., Vazquez-Brust, D., Jabbour, C. J. C., Latan, H.( 2017). Green supply chain practices and environmental performance in Brazil: survey, case studies, and implications for B2B. Indus. Mark. Manag. 66.
8. Devaraj, S., Krajewski, L., Wei, J.C. (2017). Impact of e-business technologies on operational performance: the role of production information in the supply chain. J. Operat. Manage. 25 (6).
9. Ebrahimpour Azbari, M., Moradi, M., Momeneh, M. (2017). Role of customer pressure and innovation in sustainability supply chain management activities and sustainable competitive advantage. Industrial Management Studies, 15 (47), 121-150. doi: 10.22054 / jims.2017.8119.
10. Geng, R., Mansouri, S. A., Aktas, E., (2017). The relationship between green supply chain management and performance: A meta-analysis of empirical evidences in Asian emerging economies. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 183, 245-258.
11. Hussain, N., Rigoni, U., Orij, R. P., (2018). Corporate governance and sustainability performance: Analysis of triple bottom line performance. J. Bus. Ethic. 149 (2).
12. Jabbour Jabbour, C. J., Mauricio, A. L., Jabbour, A. B. L. d. S., (2017). Critical success factors and green supply chain management proactivity: shedding light on the human aspects of this relationship based on cases from the Brazilian industry. Prod. Plan. Cont., 28 (6-8).
13. Jafarnaejad, A., Hashemi Petrudi, S. H., Talaei. (2015). New approach to supply Chain management, Publishing Negah Danesh, 221-261.
15. Mishra, P., Mishra, P., (2017). Green human resource management: A framework for sustainable organizational development in an emerging economy. Int. J. Organiz. Analys. 25(5).
16. Nejati, M., Rabiei, S., Jabbour, C. J. C., (2017). Envisioning the invisible: understanding the synergy between Green Human Resource Management and Green Supply Chain Management in Manufacturing Firms in Iran in light of the moderating effect of employees’ resistance to change. J. Clean. Prod. 168.
, S.S., Bahinipati
, B., Jain
, V. (2018). Sustainable supply chain management: A review of literature and implications for future research, Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal
18. Rezghi Rostami, A., Hosseini, M., Asgari, E., Farshidi, A. (2017). The Role of Technological Innovation on Sustainable Supply Chain Performance Based on the Type of Company Activity, Journal of Engineering Decision, Volume 2, Issue 5.
19. Zaid, A.A., Jaaron, A.AM., Talib Bon, A. (2018). The impact of green human resource management and green supply chain management practices on sustainable performance: An empirical study, Journal of Cleaner Production.