1. Altiparmak, F., Gen, M., Lin, L. and Paksoy, T. (2006). A genetic algorithm approach for multi-objective optimization of supply chain networks. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 51:196-215.
2. Asim, Z., Jalil, S. A., & Javaid, S. (2019). An uncertain model for integrated production-transportation closed-loop supply chain network with cost reliability. Sustainable Production and Consumption, 17(3), 298-310.
3. Dai, Z., Aqlan, F., Zheng, X., & Gao, K. (2018). A location-inventory supply chain network model using two heuristic algorithms for perishable products with fuzzy constraints. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 5(8),15-33.
4. De Keizer, M., Akkerman, R., Grunow, M., Bloemhof, J. M., Haijema, R., & van der Vorst, J. G. (2017). Logistics network design for perishable products with heterogeneous quality decay. European Journal of Operational Research, 262(2), 535-549.
5. Garai, A., Roy, T. K.(2020).Multi-objective optimization of cost-effective and customer-centric closed-loop supply chain management model in T-environment. Soft Computing, 24(1), 155-178.
6. Khodaparasti, S., Bruni, M. E., Beraldi, P., Maleki, H. R., & Jahedi, S. (2018). A multi-period location-allocation model for nursing home network planning under uncertainty. Operations Research for Health Care, 18(2),4-15.
7. Katsaliaki, K., Mustafee, N., & Kumar, S. (2014). A game-based approach towards facilitating decision making for perishable products: An example of blood supply chain. Expert Systems with Applications, 41(9), 4043-4059.
8. Khabooshani,Azam.Yousefi,Ommolbanin.Fadaee,Mahdi.Soltani,Iraj.(2020). Optimization of Closed-Loop Supply Chain with Stability Approach Using Multi- Objective Decision Making DANP Method in Food Industry Case Study in Dairy Industry. Industrial Management, 15(52), 105-126.
9. Kovaˇci´c D, Bogataj Ml. (2013). Reverse logistics facility location using cyclical model of extended MRP theory. Cent Eur J Oper Res, 21(1), 41–57.
10. Mogale, D. G., Kumar, M., Kumar, S. K., & Tiwari, M. K. (2018). Grain silo location-allocation problem with dwell time for optimization of food grain supply chain network. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 111, 40-69. Morganti, E., & Gonzalez-Feliu, J. (2015). City logistics for perishable products. The case of the Parma's Food Hub. Case Studies on Transport Policy, 3(2), 120-128.
11. Mousavi, M., & Rayat, F. (2017). A Bi-Objective Green Truck Routing and Scheduling Problem in a Cross Dock with the Learning Effect. Iranian Journal of Operations Research, 8(1), 2-14.
12. Rasi, Ehtesham, R. (2018). A Cuckoo Search Algorithm Approach for Multi Objective Optimization in Reverse Logistics Network under Uncertainty Condition. International Journal of Supply and Operations Management (IJSOM), 5(1), 66-80.
13. Pishvaee, M. S., & Rabbani, M. (2011). A graph theoretic-based heuristic algorithm for responsive supply chain network design with direct and indirect shipment. Advances in Engineering Software, 42(3), 57-63.
14. Pishvaee, M. S., & Razmi, J. (2012). Environmental supply chain network design using multi-objective fuzzy mathematical programming. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 36(8), 3433-3446.
15. Sun, S., & Wang, X. (2019). Promoting traceability for food supply chain with certification. Journal of Cleaner Production, 217, 658-665.
16. Yoo, S. H., Kim, D., & Park, M.-S. (2012). Lot sizing and quality investment with quality cost analyses for imperfect production and inspection processes with commercial return. International Journal of Production Economics, 140(2), 922–933.
17. Vahdani, Behnam & Taherverdi, Mohammad Hossein.(2019). Provide a multi-objective planning model for the location-inventory-routing problem in a multi-level supply chain network with a view to maximizing demand coverage. Industrial Management Studies,17(52), 239-286.
18. Wang, X., Guo, H., Yan, R., & Wang, X. (2018). Achieving optimal performance of supply chain under cost information asymmetry. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 53(4): 523-539.
19. 20-Wu, T., Zhang, L. G., & Ge, T. (2019). Managing financing risk in capacity investment under green supply chain competition. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 143, 37-44.