1. Ayatollah Khamenei, S.A. (2003 ~ 2020). Bulletin, communications, statements and messages. Official website of grand ayatollah khamenei (www.khamenei.ir).
2. Aravindraj, S. & Vinodh, S. (2014). Forty criteria based agility assessment using scoring approach in an Indian relays manufacturing organization. Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, 12 (4): 507 – 518.
3. Azar, A., Khosravani, F. & Jalali, R. (2016). Soft Operational Research: Problem structuring approaches. Tehran: Industrial management organization publications, second edition. (in Persian)
4. Azar, A. & Pishdar, M. (2011). Identification and measurement of organizational agility indicators (case study). Management researches, 4 (11): 5-20. (in Persian)
5. Balaji, M., Velmurugan, V. & Subashree, C. (2015). An assessment methodology for agile supply chains. Journal of Applied Research and Technology, 13: 504-509.
6. Bottani, E. (2010). Profile and enablers of agile companies: An empirical investigation. International Journal of Production Economics, 125: 251–261.
7. Bouzon, M., Kannan, G. & Rodriguez, C.M.T. (2016). Identification and analysis of reverse logistics barriers using fuzzy Delphi method and AHP. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 108: 182–197.
8. Bui, T.D., Tsai, F.M., Tseng, M.L. & Ali, M.H. (2020). Identifying sustainable solid waste management barriers in practice using the fuzzy Delphi method. Resources, Conservation & Recycling, 154, 104625.
9. Christopher, M. (2000). The Agile Supply Chain. Industrial Marketing Management, 29: 37-44.
- Conover, W.J. (1999). Practical Nonparametric Statistics, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley, NY.
- Conradsen, N., Lystlund, M. (2003). The vision of next generation manufacturing- how a company can start. Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 14 (4): 324-333.
- Danaeifard, H. (2013). Strategies of Theory Building, 2th edition. Tehran: Samt Publication. (in Persian)
- Danaeifard, H. & Mozafari, Z. (2008). Promoting Validity and Reliability in Qualitative Management Research: A Reflection on Research Auditing Strategies. Management researches, 1 (1): 131-162. (in Persian)
- Dehghani P., H., Shafaghat, A., Ebnoreza, S.M. & Pashaei H., A. (2018). Identifying the factors affecting organizational agility in one of the armed forces organizations with a fuzzy approach. Journal of Strategic Knowledge Interdisciplinary Studies, 8 (31): 7-48. (in Persian)
- Dove, R. (1992). The 21s Century Manufacturing Enterprise Strategy or What Is All This Talk About Agility? Paradigm Shift International, Agility Forum, Bethlehem, PA, USA.
- Dove, R. (1995). Best Agile Practice Reference Base- 1994: Challenge Model and Benchmarks. Proceedings: 4th Annual Agility Conference, Agility Forum, Bethlehem, PA., www.parshift.com.
- Dove, R. (1996). An Agile Enterprise Reference Model with a Case Study. Agility Forum - AR96-04 - December 1996.
- Dove, R. (1999). Knowledge management, response ability, and the agile enterprise. Journal of Knowledge Management, 3 (1): 18–35.
- Faisal, M.N., Banwet, D.K. & Shankar, R. (2007). An approach to measure supply chain agility. International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 2 (1): 79-98.
- Goldman, S.L., Nagel, R.N.,& Preiss, K.P. (1995). Agile Competitors and Virtual Organizations: Strategies for Enriching the Customer. New York, Van Nostrand Reinhold.
- Gunasekaran, A. (2001). Agile Manufacturing: The 21st Century Competitive Strategy. Elsevier Science: Oxford, UK.
- Habibi, A., Firouzi Jahantigh, F., Sarafrazi, A. (2015). Fuzzy Delphi Technique for Forecasting and Screening Items. Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, 5 (2): 130-143.
- Hormozi, A. M. (2001). Agile manufacturing: the next logical step. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 8 (2): 132 – 143.
- Hooman, H. (2008). Structural Equation Modeling. Tehran: Samt Publication. (in Persian)
- Jafarnejad, A. (2015). Modern Production and Operations Management (Concepts, Systems, Models and Supply Chain). Tehran: University of Tehran Press, 5th edition. (in Persian)
- Jafarnejad, A., Shahaei, B. (2010). Introduction to Organizational Agility and Agile Manufacturing. Tehran: Mehraban Nashr Pub, 2th edition. (in Persian)
- Kazazi, A. & Sohrabi, R. (2010). Presenting the components and indicators of supply chain agility assessment of the National Iranian Oil Company (Case study: Southern Oilfields Company). Journal of Transformation Management, 2(4): 141-165. (in Persian)
- Khatami F., S.M., Bamdad S., J. & Bigdeli, E. (2013). Identification and Classification of Factors Affecting Agility with QFD Approach (Case Study: Auto Parts Industry). Management researches in Iran, 17 (4): 119-138. (in Persian)
- Khiyabani, H.M. (2018). Provide an approach of fuzzy inference system to evaluate motor supply chain agility (MS Thesis). Industrial Management Dept., Management Faculty, Amol Higher Education Institute. (in Persian)
- Khoshsima, G. (2008). A Strategic Model for Measuring Agility with Fuzzy Logic. ISICA 2008: Advances in Computation and Intelligence, pp 258-268.
- Khosravi, A., Abtahi, S.H., Ahmadi, R. & Salimi, H. (2012). Identification of human resource agility enablers by Delphi method in electronic industries. Improvement management, 6 (4): 129-153. (in Persian)
- Kidd, P.T. (1994). Agile manufacturing: forging new frontiers. Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA.
- Komijani, A. & Naghdi, Y. (2009). Investigating the Correlation between Production and Inflation in Iran's Economy (with Emphasis on Sectoral Production). Journal of Economic Sciences, 9 (32): 99-124. (in Persian)
- Kumar, A. & Motwani, J. (1995). A methodology for assessing time-based competitive advantage of manufacturing firms. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 15(2): 36-53.
- Kumar, A., Kaviani, M.A., Hafezalkotob A. & Zavadskas, E.K. (2017). Evaluating innovation capabilities of real estate firms: a combined fuzzy Delphi and DEMATEL approach, International Journal of Strategic Property Management, 21(4): 401-416.
- Kumar, A., Zavadskas, E.K., Mangla, S.K., Agrawal, V., Kartik Sharma, K. & Gupta, D. (2018). When risks need attention: adoption of green supply chain initiatives in the pharmaceutical industry, International Journal of Production Research, https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2018.1543969.
- Lin, C.T., Chiu, H. & Tseng, Y.H. (2006), Agility evaluation using fuzzy logic, International Journal of Production Economics, 101: 353–368.
- Ma, Z., Shao, C., Ma, S. & Ye, Z. (2011). Constructing road safety performance indicators using Fuzzy Delphi Method and Grey Delphi Method. Expert Systems with Applications, 38: 1509–1514.
- Meade, L.M., Sarkis, J. (1999). Analyzing organizational project alternatives for agile manufacturing processes: an analytical network approach. International Journal of Production Research, 37 (2): 241-261.
- Meredith, S. & Francis, D. (2000). Journey towards agility: the agile wheel explored. The TQM Magazine, 12 (2): 137-143.
- Motadel, M., Toloie-Eshlaghy, A. & Halvachi-Zadeh, D. (2011). Assessment of Supply Chain Agility in the Automotive Industry of Tehran. European Journal of Scientific Research, 61 (2): 210-229.
- Nagel, R.N. & Dove, R. (1991). 21st Century Manufacturing Enterprise Strategy: An industry-led view of agile manufacturing. Iacocca Institute, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA.
- Noblit, G.W., Hare, R.D. (1988). Meta-Ethnography: Synthesizing Qualitative Studies. Newbury Park, California: SAGE Publications.
- Rahiminezhad Galankashi, M., Helmi, S.A., Abdul Rahim, A.R. & Mokhatab Rafiei, F. (2019). Agility assessment in manufacturing companies. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 26 (7): 2081-2104.
- Ramesh, G., Devadasan, S.R. (2007). Literature review on the agile manufacturing criteria. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 18 (2): 182-201.
- Sandelowski, M., Barroso, J. (2007). Handbook for Synthesizing Qualitive Research. New York: Springer Publishing Company.
- Sarkis, J. (2001). Benchmarking for agility. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 8 (2): 88-107.
- Sharifi, H. & Zhang, Z. (1999). A methodology for achieving agility in manufacturing organizations: An introduction. International Journal of Production Economics, 62: 7-22.
- Sharifi, H. & Zhang, Z. (2001). Agile manufacturing in practice: Application of a methodology. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 21 (5/6): 772-794.
- Sharp, J.M., Irani, Z. & Desai, S. (1999). Working towards agile manufacturing in the UK industry. International Journal of Production Economics, 62: 155-169.
- Sherehiy, B., Karwowski, W. & Layer, J.K. (2007). A review of enterprise agility: Concepts, frameworks, and attributes, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 37: 445–460.
- Sindhwani, R., Singh, P.L., Chopra, R., Sharma, K., Basu, A., Prajapati, D.K. & Malhotra, V. (2019). Agility Evaluation in the Rolling Industry: A Case Study. Advances in Industrial and Production Engineering, pp 753-770.
- Singh, P.K., Sarkar, P. (2019). A framework based on fuzzy Delphi and DEMATEL for sustainable product development: A case of Indian automotive industry. Journal of Cleaner Production, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.118991.
- Tseng, Y.H., Lin, C.T. (2011). Enhancing enterprise agility by deploying agile drivers, capabilities and providers. Information Sciences, 18: 3693–3708.
- Tiwari, R.K.,Tiwari, J.K. (2019). Measuring Agility of Indian Automotive Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs). Management and Production Engineering Review, 10 (1): 58-67.
- Tsourveloudis, N.C., Valavanis, K.P. (2002), On the Measurement of Enterprise Agility, Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, 33: 329–342.
- Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture. (2015). An overview of the situation of automotive and parts manufacturing in Iran during the years 2004 to 2014. Tehran: Deputy of Economic Studies - Statistics Collection and Analysis Center. (in Persian)
- VanHoek, R.I., Harrison, A. & Christopher, M. (2001). Measuring agile capabilities in the supply chain. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 21 (1/2): 126-147.
- Vinodh, S. & Aravindraj, S. (2012). Agility evaluation using the IF–THEN approach. International Journal of Production Research, 50 (24): 7100–7109.
- Vinodh, S., Devadasan, S.R., Vimal, K.E.K. & Deepak, K. (2013). Design of agile supply chain assessment model and its case study in an Indian automotive components manufacturing organization. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 32: 620–631.
- Yaghoubi, N.M., Kord, B. & Azadikhah, O. (2011). Assessing Organizational Agility via Fuzzy Logic. International Business Research, 4 (3): 135-144.
- Yauch, C.A. (2011). Measuring agility as a performance outcome. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 22 (3): 384-404.
- Zhang, Z. & Sharifi, H. (2007). Towards Theory Building in Agile Manufacturing Strategy- A Taxonomical Approach. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 54 (2): 351 – 370.